Beyond the species–area relationship: improving macroecological extinction estimates
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2013 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 1–8, January 2014
How to Cite
Kitzes, J., Harte, J. (2014), Beyond the species–area relationship: improving macroecological extinction estimates. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 5: 1–8. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12130
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2013 10:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2013
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship. Grant Number: DGE 0946797
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!