Special Issue. Modelling Demographic Processes in Marked Populations: Proceedings of the EURING 2013 Analytical Meeting
Separating mortality and emigration: modelling space use, dispersal and survival with robust-design spatial capture–recapture data
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2013 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Special Issue: MODELLING DEMOGRAPHIC PROCESSES IN MARKED POPULATIONS: PROCEEDINGS OF THE EURING 2013 ANALYTICAL MEETING
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 1327–1336, December 2014
How to Cite
Ergon, T., Gardner, B. (2014), Separating mortality and emigration: modelling space use, dispersal and survival with robust-design spatial capture–recapture data. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 5: 1327–1336. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12133
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 OCT 2013 12:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2013
- Research Computing Services group at USIT
- University of Oslo
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!