Special Issue. Modelling Demographic Processes in Marked Populations: Proceedings of the EURING 2013 Analytical Meeting
Estimating true instead of apparent survival using spatial Cormack–Jolly–Seber models
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2013 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Special Issue: MODELLING DEMOGRAPHIC PROCESSES IN MARKED POPULATIONS: PROCEEDINGS OF THE EURING 2013 ANALYTICAL MEETING
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 1316–1326, December 2014
How to Cite
Schaub, M., Royle, J. A. (2014), Estimating true instead of apparent survival using spatial Cormack–Jolly–Seber models. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 5: 1316–1326. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12134
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 OCT 2013 12:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!