Functional trait metrics are sensitive to the completeness of the species' trait data?
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Author. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2013 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 9–15, January 2014
How to Cite
Pakeman, R. J. (2014), Functional trait metrics are sensitive to the completeness of the species' trait data?. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 5: 9–15. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12136
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 OCT 2013 12:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2013
- Scottish Government's Rural and Environment Science and Analytical Services Division
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!