Advancing population ecology with integral projection models: a practical guide
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2013 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 99–110, February 2014
How to Cite
Merow, C., Dahlgren, J. P., Metcalf, C. J. E., Childs, D. Z., Evans, M. E.K., Jongejans, E. , Record, S., Rees, M., Salguero-Gómez, R., McMahon, S. M. (2014), Advancing population ecology with integral projection models: a practical guide. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 5: 99–110. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12146
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 NOV 2013 03:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: 1046328
- NSF. Grant Number: 1137366
- Evolutionary Demography laboratory and Modeling the Evolution of Aging-independent group of the MPIDR
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 840.11.001
- Natural Environment Research Council. Grant Number: NE/I022027/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!