Predicting local and non-local effects of resources on animal space use using a mechanistic step selection model
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of British Ecological Society
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 253–262, March 2014
How to Cite
Potts, J. R., Bastille-Rousseau, G., Murray, D. L., Schaefer, J. A., Lewis, M. A. (2014), Predicting local and non-local effects of resources on animal space use using a mechanistic step selection model. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 5: 253–262. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12150
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2013 12:48PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2013
- NSERC Discovery and Acceleration
- Canada Research Chair and a Killam Research Fellowship
- Institute for Biodiversity, Ecosystem Science & Sustainability
- Sustainable Development & Strategic Science Division of the Newfoundland & Labrador Department of Environment & Conservation
- Newfoundland and Labrador Department of Environment and Conservation
Appendix S1. Implementing eqn (3) from the main text in discrete space.
Figure S1. Schematic representation of eqn (1).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.