A comparison of Maxlike and Maxent for modelling species distributions
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2013 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 215–225, March 2014
How to Cite
Merow, C., Silander, J. A. (2014), A comparison of Maxlike and Maxent for modelling species distributions. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 5: 215–225. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12152
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 DEC 2013 08:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2013
- NSF. Grant Numbers: 1046328, 1137366
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!