Creating vegetation density profiles for a diverse range of ecological habitats using terrestrial laser scanning
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2013 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 263–272, March 2014
How to Cite
Ashcroft, M. B., Gollan, J. R., Ramp, D. (2014), Creating vegetation density profiles for a diverse range of ecological habitats using terrestrial laser scanning. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 5: 263–272. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12157
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
- Environmental Trust. Grant Number: 2011/RD/0099
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: LP100200080
- University of Technology Sydney
Appendix S1. Colour photographs of the eight sites scanned in this study.
Appendix S2. R code for producing density profiles.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.