A simple method for estimating species abundance from occurrence maps
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2014 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 336–343, April 2014
How to Cite
Yin, D., He, F. (2014), A simple method for estimating species abundance from occurrence maps. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 5: 336–343. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12159
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JAN 2014 04:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2013
- Guangdong Key Laboratory for Biodiversity Dynamics and Conservation, Sun Yat-sen University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!