Comparison of methods for stable isotope ratio (δ13C, δ15N, δ2H, δ18O) measurements of feathers
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2014 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 363–371, April 2014
How to Cite
Bontempo, L., Ceppa, F., Ziller, L., Pedrini, P., Hobson, K. A., Wassenaar, L. I., Camin, F. (2014), Comparison of methods for stable isotope ratio (δ13C, δ15N, δ2H, δ18O) measurements of feathers. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 5: 363–371. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12165
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2014 01:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2013
Vol. 5, Issue 9, 982, Article first published online: 1 SEP 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!