These authors contributed equally to this work.
glUV: a global UV-B radiation data set for macroecological studies
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2014 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 372–383, April 2014
How to Cite
Beckmann, M., Václavík, T., Manceur, A. M., Šprtová, L., von Wehrden, H., Welk, E., Cord, A. F. (2014), glUV: a global UV-B radiation data set for macroecological studies. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 5: 372–383. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12168
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 FEB 2014 07:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2013
- Global Assessment of Land Use Dynamics, Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Ecosystem Services–GLUES (German Federal Ministry of Education and Research). Grant Number: 01LL0901A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!