Bias from heterogeneous usage of space in spatially explicit capture–recapture analyses
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Author. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2014 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 599–602, July 2014
How to Cite
Efford, M. G. (2014), Bias from heterogeneous usage of space in spatially explicit capture–recapture analyses. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 5: 599–602. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12169
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 FEB 2014 11:28PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!