Movement and Modelling
Calculating second derivatives of population growth rates for ecology and evolution
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of British Ecological Society.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 473–482, May 2014
How to Cite
Shyu, E., Caswell, H. (2014), Calculating second derivatives of population growth rates for ecology and evolution. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 5: 473–482. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12179
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2014 11:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2013
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research. Grant Number: 1122374
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DEB-1145017, DEB1257545
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 322989
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.