Species Distribution Models
Temporal validation plots: quantifying how well correlative species distribution models predict species' range changes over time
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2014 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 407–420, May 2014
How to Cite
Rapacciuolo, G., Roy, D. B., Gillings, S., Purvis, A. (2014), Temporal validation plots: quantifying how well correlative species distribution models predict species' range changes over time. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 5: 407–420. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12181
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2014 02:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2013
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!