treeNODF: nestedness to phylogenetic, functional and other tree-based diversity metrics
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2014 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 563–572, June 2014
How to Cite
Melo, A. S., Cianciaruso, M. V., Almeida-Neto, M. (2014), treeNODF: nestedness to phylogenetic, functional and other tree-based diversity metrics. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 5: 563–572. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12185
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2014 07:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2013
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico. Grant Numbers: 307479/2011-0, 306843/2012-9, 306870/2012-6, 558187/2009-9
Figure S1. Effects of matrix fill and size on treeNODF and topoNODF.
Figure S2. Effects of two tree properties on treeNODF and topoNODF.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.