Estimating population size in the presence of temporary migration using a joint analysis of telemetry and capture–recapture data
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2014 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 615–625, July 2014
How to Cite
Bird, T., Lyon, J., Nicol, S., McCarthy, M., Barker, R. (2014), Estimating population size in the presence of temporary migration using a joint analysis of telemetry and capture–recapture data. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 5: 615–625. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12202
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAY 2014 11:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2013
- ARC Linkage
- ARC Center of Excellence in Environmental Decisions
- Murray Darling Basin Authority
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!