Measuring the relative effect of factors affecting species distribution model predictions
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2014 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 5, Issue 9, pages 947–955, September 2014
How to Cite
Thibaud, E., Petitpierre, B., Broennimann, O., Davison, A. C., Guisan, A. (2014), Measuring the relative effect of factors affecting species distribution model predictions. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 5: 947–955. doi: 10.1111/2041-210X.12203
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAY 2014 08:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2014
- SwissNational Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!