The impact of modelling choices in the predictive performance of richness maps derived from species-distribution models: guidelines to build better diversity models
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Methods in Ecology and Evolution © 2013 British Ecological Society
Methods in Ecology and Evolution
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 327–335, April 2013
How to Cite
Benito, B. M., Cayuela, L., Albuquerque, F. S. (2013), The impact of modelling choices in the predictive performance of richness maps derived from species-distribution models: guidelines to build better diversity models. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 4: 327–335. doi: 10.1111/2041-210x.12022
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- Consejería de Economía, Innovación y Ciencia, Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: RNM-6734
- BIOTREE-NET. Grant Number: BIOCON08_044
- the Global Biodiversity Information Facility
Appendix S1. Richness models: the stacked species distribution models (S-SDMs) of 1224 tree species analysed in this paper.
Appendix S2. Complete list of species used in this paper.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.