Jonas Scholar Recipient 2012–2014
Evidence-Based Practice Competence: A Concept Analysis
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2014
© 2014 NANDA International, Inc.
International Journal of Nursing Knowledge
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 173–182, October 2014
How to Cite
Laibhen-Parkes, N. (2014), Evidence-Based Practice Competence: A Concept Analysis. Int Jnl Nurs Knowledge, 25: 173–182. doi: 10.1111/2047-3095.12035
Conflicts of interest: No conflict of interest has been declared by the author.
Funding: This paper did not receive any extramural funding or commercial financial support. However, the writing of the manuscript occurred while the primary author was in doctoral study at the Georgia Baptist College of Nursing of Mercer University, and doctoral study was supported by the Jonas Scholars Leadership Scholarship.
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.