Funding: This research received no specific grant from any funding agency in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.
Using a Nursing Theory or a Model in Nursing PhD Dissertations: A Qualitative Study From Turkey
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2014
© 2014 NANDA International, Inc.
International Journal of Nursing Knowledge
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 62–72, April 2015
How to Cite
Mete, S. and Gokçe İsbir, G. (2015), Using a Nursing Theory or a Model in Nursing PhD Dissertations: A Qualitative Study From Turkey. Int Jnl Nurs Knowledge, 26: 62–72. doi: 10.1111/2047-3095.12036
Conflict of interest statement: No conflict of interest has been declared by the authors.
- Issue online: 15 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.