Declaration of conflicting interest: The authors declared no potential conflicts of interest with respect to the research, authorship, and/or publication of this article.
Student Nurses’ Attitudes Toward Dying Patients in Central Anatolia
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2014
© 2014 NANDA International, Inc.
International Journal of Nursing Knowledge
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 183–188, October 2014
How to Cite
Arslan, D., Akca, N. K., Simsek, N. and Zorba, P. (2014), Student Nurses’ Attitudes Toward Dying Patients in Central Anatolia. Int Jnl Nurs Knowledge, 25: 183–188. doi: 10.1111/2047-3095.12042
Funding: The author(s) received no financial support for the research and/or authorship of this article.
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.