This work uses state-of-the-art proteomics methodology (LC-MS/MS) to examine the growth of the important pathogen, Candida albicans, as it adapts to fetal serum. They identify several proteins that may be candidate virulence factors.
Time-course proteomic profile of Candida albicans during adaptation to a fetal serum
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
Pathogens and Disease
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 67–75, February 2013
How to Cite
Aoki, W., Ueda, T., Tatsukami, Y., Kitahara, N., Morisaka, H., Kuroda, K. and Ueda, M. (2013), Time-course proteomic profile of Candida albicans during adaptation to a fetal serum. Pathogens and Disease, 67: 67–75. doi: 10.1111/2049-632X.12003
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2012 06:20AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 22-101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!