Letter to the editor
Why was Desulfovibrio fairfieldensis not found in faecal DNA from patients with gastric disease?
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
Pathogens and Disease
Volume 67, Issue 1, page 3, February 2013
How to Cite
Jia, W., Faulkner, M., Cadby, I. and Cole, J. (2013), Why was Desulfovibrio fairfieldensis not found in faecal DNA from patients with gastric disease?. Pathogens and Disease, 67: 3. doi: 10.1111/2049-632X.12013
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JAN 2013 03:10AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!