This is an excellent, paradigm-shifting in Clostridium difficile toxin-mediated pathogenesis. The data are excellent.
Cytotoxicity of Clostridium difficile toxin B does not require cysteine protease-mediated autocleavage and release of the glucosyltransferase domain into the host cell cytosol
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2012 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
Pathogens and Disease
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 11–18, February 2013
How to Cite
Li, S., Shi, L., Yang, Z. and Feng, H. (2013), Cytotoxicity of Clostridium difficile toxin B does not require cysteine protease-mediated autocleavage and release of the glucosyltransferase domain into the host cell cytosol. Pathogens and Disease, 67: 11–18. doi: 10.1111/2049-632X.12016
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01AI088748, R01DK084509
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!