A contemporary, comprehensive and timely review of autophagy in mycobacterial infections with particular relevance to tuberculosis. A review of this proportion supported by excellent figures has long been needed.
Autophagy as an innate defense against mycobacteria
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Microbiological Societies. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved
Pathogens and Disease
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 108–118, March 2013
How to Cite
Jo, E.-K. (2013), Autophagy as an innate defense against mycobacteria. Pathogens and Disease, 67: 108–118. doi: 10.1111/2049-632X.12023
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2013 10:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Korea government. Grant Number: 2012-0005763
- Infection Signaling Network Research Center at Chungnam National University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!