I am grateful to John Doukas (the Editor); Christian T. Lundblad and Rossen I. Valkanov kindly provided discussions that have improved materially the content of this article. The usual disclaimer applies.
Is there a Positive Risk-Return Tradeoff? A Forward-Looking Approach to Measuring the Equity Premium
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2014
© 2014 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
How to Cite
Koutmos, D. (2014), Is there a Positive Risk-Return Tradeoff? A Forward-Looking Approach to Measuring the Equity Premium. European Financial Management. doi: 10.1111/EUFM.12043
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!