Spatial and temporal variation in the control failure likelihood of the tomato leaf miner, Tuta absoluta
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Annals of Applied Biology © 2012 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 162, Issue 1, pages 50–59, January 2013
How to Cite
Gontijo, P.C., Picanço, M.C., Pereira, E.J.G., Martins, J.C., Chediak, M. and Guedes, R.N.C. (2013), Spatial and temporal variation in the control failure likelihood of the tomato leaf miner, Tuta absoluta. Annals of Applied Biology, 162: 50–59. doi: 10.1111/aab.12000
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!