A plant-traits approach to assessing the success of alien weed species in irrigated Mediterranean orchards
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 162, Issue 2, pages 200–213, March 2013
How to Cite
Juárez-Escario, A., Valls, J., Solé-Senan, X.O. and Conesa, J.A. (2013), A plant-traits approach to assessing the success of alien weed species in irrigated Mediterranean orchards. Annals of Applied Biology, 162: 200–213. doi: 10.1111/aab.12012
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
- Generalitat de Catalunya
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!