Rhizosphere microbes facilitate redox homeostasis in Cicer arietinum against biotic stress
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 163, Issue 1, pages 33–46, July 2013
How to Cite
Singh, A., Jain, A., Sarma, B.K., Upadhyay, R.S. and Singh, H.B. (2013), Rhizosphere microbes facilitate redox homeostasis in Cicer arietinum against biotic stress. Annals of Applied Biology, 163: 33–46. doi: 10.1111/aab.12030
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Govt. of India, New Delhi. Grant Number: BT/PR11454/AGR/21/263/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!