The conservation of arable weeds at crop edges of barley fields in northeast Spain
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 163, Issue 1, pages 47–55, July 2013
How to Cite
José-María, L., Armengot, L., Chamorro, L. and Xavier Sans, F. (2013), The conservation of arable weeds at crop edges of barley fields in northeast Spain. Annals of Applied Biology, 163: 47–55. doi: 10.1111/aab.12032
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: CGL2009-13497-C02-01
- Research Section of the Government of Catalonia. Grant Number: 2009SGR1058
- RED BIO Project. Grant Number: EFA 10/08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!