Role of foliar hemibiotrophic and fruit resistance in anthracnose-resistant strawberry genotypes for annual hill plasticulture systems
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 163, Issue 1, pages 102–113, July 2013
How to Cite
Rahman, M., Ballington, J. and Louws, F. (2013), Role of foliar hemibiotrophic and fruit resistance in anthracnose-resistant strawberry genotypes for annual hill plasticulture systems. Annals of Applied Biology, 163: 102–113. doi: 10.1111/aab.12038
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
- Southern Region IPM program. Grant Number: 2005-34103-16018
- NC-Strawberry Growers Association
- North American Strawberry Growers Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!