Fruit pit hardening: physical measurement during olive fruit growth
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 163, Issue 2, pages 200–208, September 2013
How to Cite
Rapoport, H.F., Pérez-López, D., Hammami, S.B.M., Agüera, J. and Moriana, A. (2013), Fruit pit hardening: physical measurement during olive fruit growth. Annals of Applied Biology, 163: 200–208. doi: 10.1111/aab.12046
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation ERDF. Grant Number: AGL2009-07248
- Spanish National Institute of Agricultural Research (INIA). Grant Number: RTA04-046-C3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!