Determination of optimal timing of 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid foliar applications for common scab control in potato
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 163, Issue 2, pages 242–256, September 2013
How to Cite
Thompson, H.K., Tegg, R.S., Davies, N.W., Ross, J.J. and Wilson, C.R. (2013), Determination of optimal timing of 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid foliar applications for common scab control in potato. Annals of Applied Biology, 163: 242–256. doi: 10.1111/aab.12050
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2013
- Horticulture Australia Ltd
- Australian Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!