Microbial analysis of cucumbers (Cucumis sativus) produced with tap or treated waste water
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 163, Issue 2, pages 281–287, September 2013
How to Cite
Mothershaw, A.S., Kharousi, Z.A., Mumtaz Khan, M., Al-Mahruki, Y.A. and Said, F.A. A. (2013), Microbial analysis of cucumbers (Cucumis sativus) produced with tap or treated waste water. Annals of Applied Biology, 163: 281–287. doi: 10.1111/aab.12054
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- Sultan Qaboos University. Grant Number: IG/AGR/CROP 12/01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!