Antifungal activity of aluminium-containing salts against the development of carrot cavity spot and potato dry rot
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 163, Issue 2, pages 311–317, September 2013
How to Cite
Kolaei, E.A., Cenatus, C., Tweddell, R.J. and Avis, T.J. (2013), Antifungal activity of aluminium-containing salts against the development of carrot cavity spot and potato dry rot. Annals of Applied Biology, 163: 311–317. doi: 10.1111/aab.12056
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2013
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!