These authors contributed equally to this work
Auxin influences symptom expression and phytoplasma colonisation in periwinkle infected with periwinkle leaf yellowing phytoplasma
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 163, Issue 3, pages 420–429, November 2013
How to Cite
Tai, C.-F., Lin, C.-P., Sung, Y.-C. and Chen, J.-C. (2013), Auxin influences symptom expression and phytoplasma colonisation in periwinkle infected with periwinkle leaf yellowing phytoplasma. Annals of Applied Biology, 163: 420–429. doi: 10.1111/aab.12067
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2013
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: 101-2313-B-002-051-
- Academia Sinica, Taiwan
- National Taiwan University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!