These authors contributed equally to this work
Characterisation of Pseudomonas chlororaphis subsp. aurantiaca strain Pa40 with the ability to control wheat sharp eyespot disease
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 China Agricultural University. Annals of Applied Biology © 2013 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 163, Issue 3, pages 444–453, November 2013
How to Cite
Jiao, Z., Wu, N., Hale, L., Wu, W., Wu, D. and Guo, Y. (2013), Characterisation of Pseudomonas chlororaphis subsp. aurantiaca strain Pa40 with the ability to control wheat sharp eyespot disease. Annals of Applied Biology, 163: 444–453. doi: 10.1111/aab.12068
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- The National Key Technology R&D Program in Rural Areas. Grant Number: 2012BAD14B07
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31200386 & 31170489
- Chinese Universities Scientific Fund. Grant Number: 2011JS167 & 2012QJ159
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!