Multiplex detection and identification of bacterial pathogens causing potato blackleg and soft rot in Europe, using padlock probes
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2013
© 2013 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 163, Issue 3, pages 378–393, November 2013
How to Cite
Sławiak, M., van Doorn, R., Szemes, M., Speksnijder, A.G.C.L., Waleron, M., van der Wolf, J.M., Łojkowska, E. and Schoen, C.D. (2013), Multiplex detection and identification of bacterial pathogens causing potato blackleg and soft rot in Europe, using padlock probes. Annals of Applied Biology, 163: 378–393. doi: 10.1111/aab.12075
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2013
- Dutch Ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality. Grant Number: BO-06-004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!