These authors contributed equally to this work
Identification, characterisation and detection of a new tospovirus on sweet pepper
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 164, Issue 1, pages 107–115, January 2014
How to Cite
Cheng, Y.-H., Zheng, Y.-X., Tai, C.-H., Yen, J.-H., Chen, Y.-K. and Jan, F.-J. (2014), Identification, characterisation and detection of a new tospovirus on sweet pepper. Annals of Applied Biology, 164: 107–115. doi: 10.1111/aab.12084
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2013
- National Chung Hsing University
- Council of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Institute, Taiwan. Grant Number: NCHU-TARI 10101
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC-101-2911-I-005-301, NSC-102-2911-I-005-301
- Ministry of Education, Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!