Vegetative and reproductive responses, oil yield and composition from olive trees (Olea europaea) under contrasting water availability during the dry winter-spring period in central Argentina
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 164, Issue 1, pages 116–127, January 2014
How to Cite
Pierantozzi, P., Torres, M., Lavee, S. and Maestri, D. (2014), Vegetative and reproductive responses, oil yield and composition from olive trees (Olea europaea) under contrasting water availability during the dry winter-spring period in central Argentina. Annals of Applied Biology, 164: 116–127. doi: 10.1111/aab.12086
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
- Consejo de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas (CONICET)
- Secretaría de Ciencia y Tecnología de la Universidad Nacional de Córdoba
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!