Seed dormancy and hybridization effect of the invasive species, Helianthus annuus
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2014 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 164, Issue 3, pages 373–383, May 2014
How to Cite
Presotto, A., Poverene, M. and Cantamutto, M. (2014), Seed dormancy and hybridization effect of the invasive species, Helianthus annuus. Annals of Applied Biology, 164: 373–383. doi: 10.1111/aab.12104
- Issue online: 11 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2013
- National Research Council of Argentina (CONICET)
- ANPCYT-PICT. Grant Number: 2286
- PGI-UNS. Grant Number: 24A173
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!