Global gene expression in the common scab pathogen, Streptomyces scabies, exposed to potato microtubers
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2014
© 2014 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 165, Issue 1, pages 43–52, July 2014
How to Cite
Dees, M.W., Lysøe, E., Brurberg, M.B., Somervuo, P., Almvik, M. and Valkonen, J.P.T. (2014), Global gene expression in the common scab pathogen, Streptomyces scabies, exposed to potato microtubers. Annals of Applied Biology, 165: 43–52. doi: 10.1111/aab.12106
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2012
- Research Council of Norway. Grant Number: NFR 185053/I10
- The Foundation for Research Levy on Agricultural Products
- The Agricultural Agreement Research Fund of Norway
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!