Effect of foliar-applied potassium silicate on coffee leaf infection by Hemileia vastatrix
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 164, Issue 3, pages 396–403, May 2014
How to Cite
Carré-Missio, V., Rodrigues, F.A., Schurt, D.A., Resende, R.S., Souza, N.F.A., Rezende, D.C., Moreira, W.R. and Zambolim, L. (2014), Effect of foliar-applied potassium silicate on coffee leaf infection by Hemileia vastatrix. Annals of Applied Biology, 164: 396–403. doi: 10.1111/aab.12109
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2013
- INEOS Silicas Brazil Ltda
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!