Effect of Dionaea muscipula extract and plumbagin on maceration of potato tissue by Pectobacterium atrosepticum
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
© 2014 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 164, Issue 3, pages 404–414, May 2014
How to Cite
Szpitter, A., Narajczyk, M., Maciag-Dorszynska, M., Wegrzyn, G., Lojkowska, E. and Krolicka, A. (2014), Effect of Dionaea muscipula extract and plumbagin on maceration of potato tissue by Pectobacterium atrosepticum. Annals of Applied Biology, 164: 404–414. doi: 10.1111/aab.12110
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2013
- National Science Centre. Grant Number: N N405 165239
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!