Antifungal and enzymatic evaluation of plant crude extracts derived from cinnamon and rosemary against Sclerotinia carrot rot
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
© 2014 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 164, Issue 3, pages 415–429, May 2014
How to Cite
Ojaghian, M.R., Chen, Y., Chen, S., Cui, Z.-q., Xie, G.-L. and Zhang, J. (2014), Antifungal and enzymatic evaluation of plant crude extracts derived from cinnamon and rosemary against Sclerotinia carrot rot. Annals of Applied Biology, 164: 415–429. doi: 10.1111/aab.12111
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2013
- Ministry of Agriculture. Grant Number: 201003029
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!