Effects of incubation temperature on the organic amendment-mediated control of Fusarium wilt of tomato
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2014 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 164, Issue 3, pages 453–463, May 2014
How to Cite
Borrego-Benjumea, A., Basallote-Ureba, M.J., Abbasi, P.A., Lazarovits, G. and Melero-Vara, J.M. (2014), Effects of incubation temperature on the organic amendment-mediated control of Fusarium wilt of tomato. Annals of Applied Biology, 164: 453–463. doi: 10.1111/aab.12116
- Issue online: 11 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
- Agri-Food Canada Matching Investment Initiative
- Ministerio de Agricultura, Alimentación y Medio Ambiente, Spain. Grant Number: INIA RTA 2006-00045
- Consejería de Economía, Innovación y Ciencia, Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: P06-AGR-02313
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!