High throughput screening of rooting depth in rice using buried herbicide
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2014
© 2014 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 165, Issue 1, pages 96–107, July 2014
How to Cite
Al-Shugeairy, Z., Islam, Md.S., Shrestha, R., Al-Ogaidi, F., Norton, G.J. and Price, A.H. (2014), High throughput screening of rooting depth in rice using buried herbicide. Annals of Applied Biology, 165: 96–107. doi: 10.1111/aab.12118
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2013
- Generation Challenge Programme project
- Iraqi Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!