Development and application of ELISA assays for the detection of two members of the family Luteoviridae infecting legumes: Pea enation mosaic virus (genus Enamovirus) and Bean leafroll virus (genus Luteovirus)
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 165, Issue 1, pages 130–136, July 2014
How to Cite
Vemulapati, B., Druffel, K.L., Husebye, D., Eigenbrode, S.D. and Pappu, H.R. (2014), Development and application of ELISA assays for the detection of two members of the family Luteoviridae infecting legumes: Pea enation mosaic virus (genus Enamovirus) and Bean leafroll virus (genus Luteovirus). Annals of Applied Biology, 165: 130–136. doi: 10.1111/aab.12126
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2013
- USA Dry Pea and Lentil Council
- USDA RAMP Award. Grant Number: 2008-51101-04522
- PPNS. Grant Number: 0559
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!