Global spread of wheat curl mite by its most polyphagous and pestiferous lineages
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
© 2014 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 165, Issue 2, pages 222–235, September 2014
How to Cite
Skoracka, A., Rector, B., Kuczyński, L., Szydło, W., Hein, G. and French, R. (2014), Global spread of wheat curl mite by its most polyphagous and pestiferous lineages. Annals of Applied Biology, 165: 222–235. doi: 10.1111/aab.12130
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2013
- National Science Centre in Poland. Grant Numbers: 2011/03/B/NZ8/00129, 2011/01/N/NZ8/04540
- USDA NC-IPM (CSREES). Grant Number: 2004-34103-14443
- USDA-ARS. Grant Number: 58-5440-7-334
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!