Frequency and intensity of drought stress alters the population size and dynamics of Elatobium abietinum on Sitka spruce
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2014
© 2014 Association of Applied Biologists
Annals of Applied Biology
Volume 165, Issue 2, pages 260–269, September 2014
How to Cite
Banfield-Zanin, J.A. and Leather, S.R. (2014), Frequency and intensity of drought stress alters the population size and dynamics of Elatobium abietinum on Sitka spruce. Annals of Applied Biology, 165: 260–269. doi: 10.1111/aab.12133
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!